Upon successful completion of this course, the student will have sufficient knowledge and understanding enabling them to:
• Have a basic understanding of Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila and Whisky
• Know how to make 7 basic drinks + Variations
• Know how to use the cocktail tools (shaker/bar-spoon/jigger/strainer)
• Know how to read a recipe (and make it)
• Will understand the concept of a balanced drink
• Be able to adapt techniques and skills to a Yacht environment
*For those students who are either underage or unable to consume alcohol, the instructor has been allowed the flexibility to allow the students to smell the wines and spirits rather than taste them.
Students who successfully complete this course will receive the Advanced level certificate.
This Module is taught by certified PYA instructor ’The Cocktail Guru’ Jonathan Pogash, at the Fort Lauderdale Location.
We provide this yacht training course in .Assessment
Practical assessment and written test