Upon successful completion of this course, the student will have sufficient knowledge and understanding enabling them to:
• Have a fundamental understanding of the world of wine
• Be able to quickly and effectively communicate to guests about wine at a basic level
• Be able to assist guests with fundamental wine choices
• Have a basic understanding of food & wine matching principals
• Understand the importance and effects
*For those students who are either underage or unable to consume alcohol, the instructor has been allowed the flexibility to allow the students to smell the wines and spirits rather than taste them.
Students who successfully complete this course will receive the Advanced level GUEST certificate.
This GUEST Module is taught by certified PYA instructors from ’The Cocktail Guru’ Team, at the Fort Lauderdale Location.
Practical assessment and written test
Book & pay for your Bluewater crew training courses online.
Join CLUB Bluewater today !
Your CLUB login is used for just about everything you do with us. You may also manage your crew profile, apply for yacht jobs, manage your personal information as well as enter our latest competitions.