Upon successful completion of this course, the student will have sufficient knowledge and understanding enabling them to:
• Have a basic understanding of Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila and Whisky
• Know how to make 7 basic drinks + Variations
• Know how to use the cocktail tools (shaker/bar-spoon/jigger/strainer)
• Know how to read a recipe (and make it)
• Will understand the concept of a balanced drink
• Be able to adapt techniques and skills to a Yacht environment
*For those students who are either underage or unable to consume alcohol, the instructor has been allowed the flexibility to allow the students to smell the wines and spirits rather than taste them.
Students who successfully complete this course will receive the Advanced level certificate.
This Module is taught by certified PYA instructors from ’The Cocktail Guru’ Team, at the Fort Lauderdale Location.
Practical assessment and written test
Book & pay for your Bluewater crew training courses online.
Join CLUB Bluewater today !
Your CLUB login is used for just about everything you do with us. You may also manage your crew profile, apply for yacht jobs, manage your personal information as well as enter our latest competitions.