A selection of some of our positions on luxury yachts
Stewardess - shore_based yacht
2-3 years in customer relations, Knowledge of MCA and USCG licencing,two years of experience with telephone and email sales
40-50K per year DOE
High School Diploma- Business, Management and sales training preferred.
Sunrise - Ft Lauderdale (Summer)
Bluewater Training USA is looking for a Senior Advisor for Admissions and Student Advisement.
The Senior Adviser for Admissions and Student Advisement is responsible for facilitating student enrollments in all training programs. The Senior Advisor will respond to initial and follow-up student inquiries; counsel students on the phone, through email and in person; facilitate follow up communication on all leads; facilitate One Account sales; assist students with MCA and USCG certification and licensing processes; advise students on career paths and ongoing training, sea time and examination requirements; participate in all recruitment and marketing activities.
Skills required for this role are as follows:
1. Ability to operate Microsoft Office products and internal computer data systems
2. Ability to communicate effectively in speech and writing with various constituencies including students, crew, yacht captains and managers,
You will be required to:
1. Ensure that all processes are followed and completed regarding student bookings.
2. Ensure that Course Administrators are responding to inquiries and student requests in a timely manner.
3. Serve as a liaison between Bluewater USA and the RYA, SQA and MCA as it relates to student needs and certifications.
4. Serve as the primary advisor for students requesting assistance with career and training needs.
5. Train Course Administrators as it relates to student inquiries and student advisement.
6. Take lead role in closing new One Accounts and renewing existing accounts and securing individual student bookings.
7. Assist EVP-O and Marketing Coordinator with developing and implementing marketing strategies.
8. Attend weekly operational meetings.
9. Keep the EVP-O informed of all issues in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. Knowledge of MCA and USCG maritime licensing schemes
2. Have a minimum of three years of experience in customer relations
3. Have a minimum of two years of experience with telephone and email sales
4. High School diploma required; some business/management/sales training preferred