This course is required for masters, chief mates and personnel assigned immediate responsibility for embarking and disembarking passengers and for the safety of passengers in emergency situations.
Upon course completion, students will be able to:
• Organize the safe movement of passengers when embarking and disembarking.
• Organize shipboard emergency procedures.
• Optimize use of resources.
• Control response to emergencies.
• Control passengers and other personnel during emergency situations.
• Establish and maintain effective communications.
We provide this yacht training course in Fort Lauderdale.Duration details