Sign In

How do I fill in my TRB?

Carefully! All tasks are to be completed and signed off by your Captain. None of the tasks should be signed off at the same time. If you are the Captain, you can sign the tasks off yourself, but the MCA will require, with your application for OOW, a letter from someone higher up than yourself, ie owner, management company, or PYA, explaining why you have self assessed. Record books should be filled in over a 1-3 year period. Dates must correspond to time on vessels, with corresponding testimonials. Don't sign off tasks all on the same date.
Yacht training
We train more yacht crew than any other training provider