Sign In

How do I apply for a CEC?

You need to download form MSF4203 from the MCA website. Complete the form and include the following documents: - Completed application form - Non-UK Certificate of Competency - GMDSS certificate (Deck officers only) - Passport or discharge book - Evidence of competency in English language - Two passport size photographs - Fee You can send your application to: Seafarer Training and Certification Branch Maritime and Coastal Agency Spring Place, 105 Commercial Road Southampton, SO15 1EG UK
Yacht training
We train more yacht crew than any other training provider