MAROON is a splendid example of the RIVA 88 DOMINO SUPER, a 26.84 m Motor Yacht, built in Italy by the luxury yacht brand Riva and delivered in 2017.
This Sport Fly coupe by Riva accommodates 9 guests in four comfortable cabins, delivering an unbeatable luxury and relaxing atmosphere onboard.
MAROON having been used purely privately by one family, she is showing in immacualate condition. With a full specification of options, she includes gyroscope stabilisers for a maximum of comfort, tropical air conditioining, water makers, a full size size garage for a Jet-ski and a tender.
MAROON races along reaching exhilarating speeds of 40 knots and she boasts a maximum range of 330.0 nm when navigating at her 35 knots cruising speed. With power coming from two MTU 2638hp 16V 2000 M94 diesel engines, she cruises elegantly and effortlessly. Accommodating up to 9 guests in 4 staterooms, one Master, a VIP, a Double and Twin cabin (with extra Pullman berth) all equipped with ensuite facilities.
Her sun deck adds to the sportiness of the yacht, offering increased comfort to guests; the single large window on the hull is characterised by a bold design; the spacious stern, great for relaxation, completes the dynamic feel of the yacht. The swimming platform on the stern, which can be moved and submerged, is a convenient spot to get into the water and back on board, as well as making the launch and towing of the tender very easy. The cockpit is like an outdoor living room, with a large C-shaped sofa/chaise longue, beyond which a sofa faces the dining table. Beyond the glass you come to the interior, organised into the living and dining areas and bridge. MAROON’S lounge is a beautiful open space with an unrivalled views of the sea; a perfect example of the unmistakable style of Riva Yachts.
The naval architecture was developed by Ferretti Engineering Department with the design and interior by Officina Italiana Design.
Tender Williams 385 Turbo Jet
Jet Ski Sea Doo
Year Built: 2017
Naval Architect: Ferretti Engineering Department
Interior Designer: Officina Italiana Design
Hull Construction: GRP
Hull Configuration: Planing
Length: 26.84m (88’ 06")
Length at waterline: 23.98m (78’8")
Beam: 6.29m (20’ 64")
Draft: 1.82m (5’ 97")
Gross Tons: 94
Accommodation: 9 guests in 4 cabins
Total Crew: 4
Speeds & Capacities
Cruising Speed: 35 Knots
Maximum Speed: 40 Knots
Machinery and Electrical
Main Engines: 2 x 2638hp MTU 16V2000M94 Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Drive Type: V-Drive
Engine Hours: Port - 847 hours (April 2022)
Engine Hours: Starboard - 848 hours (April 2022)
Fully Serviced: Winter 2021/2022
Generator Hours: Port - 1898 hours (April 2022)
Generator Hours: Starboard - 1894 hours (April 2022)
Fully serviced: Winter 2021/2022
Propulsion: Twin Screw
Electrical Equipment: Shore power inlet
Wind speed and direction
Tanks & Capacities
Fuel (diesel) - 7,500 litres
Fresh Water - 990 litres
Winter Works 2021/2022
· Engines – 2 year/500 hour service, oil and oil filters changed, fuel filters (primary and secondary) changed, serviced water filters, coolant and air filters.
· Transmissions ZF – full service, oil and filters changed.
· Watermaker – full service, change of prefilter cartridges, oil change in the pressure pump, washing filters two cycles: 1.) Citric Acid 2.)Fluid steriliser. deep interior clean (rust & oxidation), pulleys replaced.
· Seals – removed and sent to the factory for inspection.
T-fitting with a fresh water and sea water connector.
· Installation of Idrostop pneumatic safety system.
· Generators – 3 month/250 hours service, oil and oil filters replaced, fuel filters (primary and secondary) replaced. Replacement of sea water pump impeller and heat exchanger anticorrosion zinc with adjustment to the intake/exhaust valve clearance and exhaust system.
· Electrical system – Checks completed and connections tightened on electric boards, panels, boxes and inverters. Oxidation checked and ground connections tightened on all electric equipment and electric panels. Insulation tested.
· Air Conditioning – Full service of 2 sea water pumps and 1 fresh water pump. Installation of a second fresh water pump. Condenser washed, gas and filters checked, cleaning and disinfection of the whole plant and the sea water piping system cleaned and checked. Installation of a safety flow switch to stop the system and alarm in case of failure of the fresh water circulation pump.
· Seakeepers (2) – Annual service, bushings replaced (2000) hours, heat exchangers replaced and checked (2000) hours.
· FRW Winches (2) – Servicing – cleaning, greasing, gear motor check.
· Windlasses (2) - Servicing – cleaning, greasing, gear motor check.
· H +B Swim Platform – Check conditions – hydraulic oil change if necessary.
· Bow & Stern Thrusters - Check conditions – hydraulic oil change if necessary, stern thruster cleaning and painting, rudder check and hydraulic oil change if necessary.
· Full servicing of tender, jet ski and rib.
· Bilge pump – operation check
· Hull – antifouling, 2 coats.
· Replacement of Anods kit.
· Shafts, Props, Bow/stern thrusters, rudders & flaps – prop speed.
· Firefighting – Servicing of fixed systems (engine room & electric board) and fire extinguishers.
· Swim Ladder – Paint and fixing of door, removed for cleaning, cable and pulley checks.
· Transfer of automatic grey pump and condenser pumps – checked and cleaned for conditions and operations.
· Sea Cocks – checked and cleaned.
· Solenoid valve for WC drain – Filters checked for impurities and cleaned.
· Fuel Tank – bleeding.
· Submerged Exhaust – Checked and cleaned.
· Shaft support bushing and shaft lines – checked.
· Steering Unit – coupling bar – de-rusted and painted.
· Log Speed Multi Sensor – speed sensor paddlewheel replaced.
· Various paint retouches.
· Replacement of teak slat.
· Polishing of hull and superstructure.
· Varnishing of tables (aft and forward) and corridor sides.
Tropical Air Conditioning
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Audio Visual Equipment
Apple TV system in VIP and guest cabins
Fresh Water maker
Outboard engine brackets
Liferaft (20 persons)
9 guests in 4 cabins
1 x Master Ensuite
1 x VIP Master
1 x Double
1 x Twin (with extra Pullman berth)