Sign In

If the CSO moves on, leaves the company etc, if the SSP is sealed then does it have to be returned to the Flag State for amendment?

Do not return the SSP as we could be inundated. It could be amended on board by the first available MCA Surveyor to visit the vessel for any survey as you would for class items, minor changes in certificates etc.
Yacht management
Ensure that your vessel is taken care of from A-Z