Sign In

I have an RYA Yachtmaster Certificate of Service. Will this be accepted as part of my application to the MCA?

No, if you hold a certificate of service, and you are applying for an OOW NOE, you will need to sit a Yachtmaster practical exam. Once you have acquired a Yachtmaster offshore ticket, you can apply to the MCA in the normal way.
Yacht training
We train more yacht crew than any other training provider