Sign In

Do I need a work visa?

Any future captain's or Head of Department will be able to help you with this when joining the yacht. For non US citizens joining a yacht heading to any US port, you will require the B1B2 visa. This is simple enough to get once you are employed on the yacht. For more information please refer to The UK flag uniquely does not have any visa or nationality restrictions when working onboard therefore employment is open to all nationalities.
Crew placement
Bluewater are one of the largest and most successful yacht crew agencies