With an impressive Italian design pedigree and all the latest innovations in comfort, Fiorente is a superyacht truly deserving of her name. Having only flourished with time, she graces the Mediterranean without a hint of vibration or noise and brings her warm, effortless style wherever she goes. Fiorente holds five fully featured guest cabins and supports a highly-skilled crew of six.
Sophisticated naval architecture with strong Italian heritage...
Custom-built and delivered in 1990, the 37 metre (121.93 ft) motor yacht Fiorente was extensively refit in 2016 to the exceptional standards of world-renowned builder Ferronavale
. With original exterior by Studio Peterlin Ltd. and interior styling by the late unrivalled designer Alberto Pinto, the result is a truly classic Italian yacht with all the comfort and features of a contemporary build.
All the freedom of a beachcomber, all the luxury of a king...
It was the Duke of Windsor who famously said: ’the special charm of a large yacht is that it enables presumably responsible people to combine the milder irresponsibilities of a beachcomber’s existence with all the comforts of a luxury hotel.’ Fiorente would have suited him to a T with her extensively refitted staterooms and spacious entertaining decks, Italian design and truly excellent crew. It is little wonder she is one of the most sought-after yachts for charter in her size range with limited availability throughout the year.
Fiorente holds the key to unlocking the Mediterranean dream...
Not only is the Mediterranean region known for some of the best food in the world, it is also recognised as one of the most culture-rich and historically significant. Fiorente’s guests are uniquely able to sample this rich palate, avoiding crowds by dipping into historic locations as they please. They are guided where desired by Fiorente’s deeply knowledgeable crew. And during classic events
Film Festival or the Monaco Grand Prix, Fiorente ensures arrival in style.
- At-anchor stabilisers ensure smiles and relaxation for all passengers. On board Fiorente, sea-sickness is a thing of the past.
- Fiorente supports up to 10 charter guests in five spacious staterooms: An en-suite master, two double staterooms and two twin cabins
- Multiple seating and dining arrangements across two deck areas ensure Fiorente is the classic choice for al fresco entertainment.
- The incredibly easy-to-use Sonos system throughout Fiorente means the right tune is always playing at the right time.
- Movie night has never looked so good with Fiorente’s state-of-the-art entertainment system featuring Bang & Olufsen technology.
- Fiorente’s impressive collection of adventure gear and water toys is enough to excite even the most jaded adrenaline junkie.
After a 4,4 million euro refit, FIORENTE is back on the charter market.
High weekly rate (July, August and special events): 80,000 EUR + VAT + expenses
Low weekly rate (all other months): 60,000 EUR + VAT + expenses