Gain an insight to the 5 star service that your clients are looking for. Clients experience aromatic therapies, soothing, bubbly softening of the feet and hand soak. Designed to find and eliminate residual tension in the hands and feet deeply relaxing clients. Encouraging new cell growth, leaving your clients’ nails stronger and healthier.
What is the course about?
You will quickly begin to learn and practice the Luxurious Manicure & Pedicure treatment, always keeping in mind of the overall goal of the 5 star service experience.
Learning these traditional Manicure & Pedicure techniques will simply give your clients the luxurious treatment they have are looking for. Once you have successfully completed this accredited course you will be able to work professionally as a nail technician. Our course is run by a highly qualified therapist and instructor, keeping small classes to ensure the most personal training possible.
What will we cover?
On completion of the training, participants will have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Learn how to ensure the highest standards of health and hygiene for your surroundings, self and your clients.
- Anatomy and Physiology - understand and explain the position of the lower arm and hand bones and lower leg and foot bones.
- Circulatory, Lymphatic and Muscular System - understand and explain the arteries and veins on the arms and legs, understanding the lymph nodes in the lower arm and leg.
- Structure of the nail - understanding and explaining the position and function of the free edge, Cuticle, Matrix, Mantel, Lunula, Hyponychium, Mantel, Nail wall, Nail bed and Nail plate.
- Structure of the skin - understanding of the function of the Epidermis and Dermis.
- Understand and explain the process of which the nail grows.
- Understand and recognise the contraindications, nails diseases and disorders.
- Products and equipment required.
What will I achieve?
- How to perform a complete Luxurious Manicure and Pedicure. Correct cutting, shaping, use of foot file buffing, exfoliation, massage and application of nail varnish.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This is an introductory course for those new to manicure and pedicure, or with limited experience.
How will I be taught and will there be any work outside the class?
You will be guided through the course by way of lectures, small group and pair work. You will be able to work with a variety of fellow participants of varying ages, backgrounds, gender and abilities.
The course price includes a €50 take home starter kit.
**Please note, these are not Bluewater hosted courses, and are not be redeemable against your ONE Account vouchers.
8.30am - 5.30pm (1hr for lunch, meal not included)
The emphasis will be on the practical application. Students will be working with each other giving and receiving. There will be a written assignment, however it is advisable for students to practice massage between sessions.
Book & pay for your bluewater crew training courses online. Join Club bluewater today !
Your club login is used for just about everything you do with us. You may also manage your crew profile, apply for yacht jobs, manage your personal information as well as entering our latest competitions.Join the club