View 41m Mondo Marine Yacht at the Cannes Boat Show 2014
The Owner of Tania T has now reduced her asking price by over €1.4m million this year to ensure that she is the next 41m to sell. Her new asking price is €5,490,000 (VAT Paid) which makes her the best value 41m tri-deck on the market.
Tania T has been lovingly maintained by her crew and is in fantastic condition having just had her hull repainted this year. Her generous 5 cabin layout offers an outstanding opportunity for her future owner and visits are highly recommended.
Please contact Tom Barnes for any further information and we look forward to welcoming you on board during the Cannes Yachting Festival, from 9th – 14th September.
• Large volume Tri-deck motor yacht
• Full beam Master Suite & Two Full beam VIP guest suites
• His and her bathroom and office in master stateroom
• Large sun deck with Jacuzzi, bar and dining table
• Beautiful woodwork, Italian craftsmanship at its finest
• Refit in 2011/2012 with on-going improvements
• Recently completed her 10 year Lloyds class survey
• Hull repainted in 2014