Sailing Yacht Aegir price reduction
For anyone looking to sail in the lightest airs (5kn) and in the stronger winds (40kn+), whilst cruising in great comfort as well as winning multiple classes in the Rolex Cups, Aegir needs to be considered; owner ready to do a deal and offers are invited!
• First place in the Maxi Racing class at the 2013 Maxi Yacht Rolex Cup world championships.
• Unbeaten both on the water and corrected at the Maxi Yacht Rolex Cup, Cruiser/Racer championship, 2012.
• Winner of the International Superyacht Society Design Awards, Boat of the Year 24m-40m, 2011.
• In 2012, Aegir cruised from Palma to Malta (670nm) in only 62 hours, with winds gusting over 40kn, hitting speeds of 22kn+
• State of the art construction in carbon, built to RINA and MCA, with numerous features not found on any other platform.