Exceptional opportunity to purchase S/Y La Luna
La Luna is being fully readied for the coming season with a major overhaul to her steering system completing works carried out. Currently on the hard in the UK, she is truly ready for a new owner.
Built in 2008 to a Bill Dixon design, La Luna simply has no equal. A true blue water cruiser that can sail easily in lights airs and that has proven capable of sustaining winds of 60+ knots offshore. This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a genuinely turnkey platform that packs real, proven performance with stunning looks.
• New carbon mast & boom from Hall Spars, new paint, rigging and sails in 2010.
• In 2011, she sailed from Antigua to Palma in only 19 days.
• Completely turnkey, in genuinely immaculate condition, with continual maintenance and upgrades.
• Built to MCA and RINA classification, with generous volume and a very luxurious, high quality interior.
• The highest specification systems are designed around simplicity, reliability and ease of use for short-handed and extended passage making.
To find out more contact Jim.