Bluewater announce two new CAs - 20 meter Maxi Dolphin
Sailing Yacht Gymir
Launched in 2006 and benefitting from a massive investment into completely upgrading her in 2011, Gymir is in truly turn-key condition and ready to go.
-1st place in the cruiser racer division of the 2010 Rolex Mini-Maxi World Championship
-2011 worklist includes: new paint, rig out and inspected and repainted, all machinery and systems overhauled, new upholstery and soft furnishings, new running rigging
-Best value, best condition in her class on the market
On display at the Cannes Yacht Show 2012; her owner wants her sold
Sailing Yacht Carbon Ocean Yachts 82
With hull #1 already built and with her delighted owner, there is availability in the yard for a buyer to begin construction of hull #2.
- These are true cruiser-racers that can perform both roles effortlessly and without compromise
- After second place by just 5 seconds corrected in the cruiser racer division of the 2011 Rolex Maxi World Championship, hull #1 is a very strong contender for the 2012 championships next week
- Earlier this year, hull #1 cruised from Palma to Malta (670nm) in only 62 hours, with winds gusting over 40kn, hitting speeds of 22kn+
- State of the art construction in carbon, built to RINA and MCA, with numerous features not found on any other platform
- Hull #1 will be at anchor at the Monaco Yacht Show, available for both viewings and test sails