what should a ship do when entering a foreign port?
What should a ship do when entering a Foreign Port?
When ships are intending to enter a foreign port they may be required to provide information by the port state including:
- Confirmation the ship possesses a valid ISSC,
- Security level at which the ship is operating,
- Security level at which the ship operated in the last ten ports of call,
- Special or additional security measures undertaken at the last ten ports of call,
- Confirmation that appropriate procedures were maintained during any ship-to-ship activity between the last ten ports of call,
- Other practical security related information.
We provide yacht charter, yacht brokerage, crew training, crew placement and yacht management. We are a full service luxury yachting company that creates strong and lasting relationships with clients and crew