The MCA have been delegated the tasks of;
- Approving ships’ security assessments and security plans, the associated verification activities for cargo ships and the issuing of ISSCs.
- Undertaking inspections of foreign flagged ships visiting UK ports MCA’s through Port State Control Officers.
- Issuing ships’ Continuous Synopsis Records. This is a document that remains with the ship for its whole life detailing, the ships’ identification number, name changes, ownership, operating company, ISM and ISPS issuing and maintaining authorities.
- Communicating security levels set by TRANSEC to ships; both UK ships world-wide and foreign ships in UK waters.
- Monitoring ships operating at higher security level than those set for UK Port Facilities.
- Approving training courses for Company Security Officers and Ship security Officers.
We provide yacht charter, yacht brokerage, crew training, crew placement and yacht management. We are a full service luxury yachting company that creates strong and lasting relationships with clients and crew