Keri-Lee III (ex. Katharine) is a 53.95m motor yacht, custom built by Trinity Yachts in 2001. She completed her ABS 10 year survey and during the winter 2015/2016 period she underwent a full paint job, extended the swim platform.
Her sophisticated exterior design, styling and engineering are the work of Trinity Yachts and her interior was designed by Claudette Bonville & Associates and Marie Meiko.
Tender & toys
1 x Sea Vee 32' center console with Volvo 300hp diesel engine
1 x 6.5m RIB
2 x Yamaha 3 seated jet skis
2 x Kayaks
Dive compressor with scuba gear (Rendez vous diving only)
- Opulence and charm define this refined 54m Trinity yacht adorned with original art collections - French Antiques and many objets dart.
- Full beam Master suite with ensuite bathroom, study/sitting room and walk-in wardrobe.
- Sun deck with Jacuzzi, massage/beauty room, air-conditioned gym with sunroof and sky bar.
- Zero-speed stabilizers.
- Wide selection of water toys including
Integrated Kaleidescape Audio Video system available in all areas of the yacht
Central iPod connectivity
Massage and infinity Jacuzzi with outdoor theater on third deck for 6 people comfortably and 10 people maximum
Keri-Lee III offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 suites comprising 1 Owner's suite, a VIP guest suite, comparable to the Owner's suite, 2 King guest cabins and 2 further double guest cabins.
* All details are given in good faith and are thought to be accurate but are not guaranteed
Keri Lee III charters in these breathtaking locations
We provide yacht charter, yacht brokerage, crew training, crew placement and yacht management. We are a full service luxury yachting company that creates strong and lasting relationships with clients and crew